Saturday, November 15, 2008

pink pink pink

[  _ _ _ _ Nintendo ]
i found my DS! 
but i think i lost my charger  D:
since Circuit City is closing and having a massive sale,
i couldn't help myself ..
i bought Cooking Mama 2 and Brain Age 2! 
(i have been playing for the past 3 hours) (@_@)

[ _ _ _ _  souvenirs ]
my mom and henry came back from their vacation last night.
they brought back LOTS and LOTS of  souvenirs for me!
most of the gifts were pink Hello kitty stuff  :) (what a surprise)
even though i absolutely LOVE all the Hello kitty stuff  they bought me
i secretly like the music box my mom made in Japan the most.  =X
it plays a phrase of a song that sounds SO FAMILIAR!
but i cant remember where i've heard it from..

[ _ _ _ _ sky]
in the parking lot at Ralphs in Long Beach

No comments: