Sunday, December 14, 2008

Decem-burrrrr!




It has been extremely cold these past few days and i heard that we should be expecting rain this week. I hate cold weather.. but i know some of you crazies are enjoying this! I don't know about you, but cold weather is so uncomfortable for me. It makes me dread some of the things i do like getting out of bed in the morning,  changing/putting on my jeans that feel like they have been sitting in a refrigerator overnight, getting out of the shower, getting into my frozen car, etc. (or perhaps I just love to complain) any-who, I have finals this week. I have two finals on tuesday, one on wednesday night, and our final art project critique on friday morning. I guess I have it pretty easy compared to some other of you. Surprisingly, I'm not really stressed about any of it at the moment. Maybe I just haven't realized that this is the end already. Who knows. I don't have any finals tomorrow so i plan on sleeping in, catching up on some TV shows, and studying. I think I've mentioned this in an earlier entry.. but i have the urge to bake. This is probably the result of having the food network on so much, especially with all this holiday stuff going on. I want to bake cookies or cupcakes cause I don't think a whole cake is as appetizing and convenient to eat as small treats.  yum.. i should stop rambling. 

No comments: