Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Easy Breezy

how exciting! it is finally the last week of instruction! i think I'm pretty set for finals week which is next week. i don't know why but I'm not exactly stressed about finals. I'm not even stressed about my final art project (which is kinda weird) i feel like i should worry more o.O I've been feeling really carefree ever since i finished my 8 page paper on monday night. I've been working on my art final and i decided to make it into a diptych (a piece with two panels). The theme of our final is "surrealism" which is basically a mix between things that are real and things that are dreamlike. At first it was hard for me decide on an idea because, as you can imagine, there are like endless possibilities with surrealism. It's kind of hard for me to explain the concept i have in mind but i hope everything works out in the end. i think I'm pretty much done with the left side. Now i just need to make another 14x17 for be the right side. 

the color quality is horrible online but..
this is what i have so far
i couldn't resist. i just HAD to use gold paint :)



No comments: