Friday, December 5, 2008

The Good:
i just finished registering for spring 2009! Unfortunately, my registration time was at 9:00AM on one of the few days that i get to sleep in (-__-!) I had to drag myself out of bed and into this chair of mine. Have you ever noticed how  s l o w l  y  time seems to go when you're waiting to register? Especially when it got to 8:57AM.. 8:59AM.. 8:59AM (that last minute felt like 5 minutes). BUT! i ended up getting all my first choice classes! :D which meansss i have class Mon-Thurs and i start at 11:00AM everyday! You don't know how relieved i am with that out of my way.

The Bad:
 I decided that i should try to finish my GEs so I'm only taking one art class. I am also taking four general education classes, and one kinesiology class. One + FOUR + ONE = Six! yes, i know.. SIX CLASSES O_O YIKES! i hope i don't regret this.. especially when the majority of my classes are boring GEs. I am taking Political Science, Philosophy, Communication, Geography, Intro to Drawing, and Group Exercise: Cardio. I decided to take the kinesi
ology class so i would be  obligated to exercise consistently lol not to mention, it oddly fits perfectly into my schedule. The downside to this is that it's one of my 11AM classes so i'll probably be all gross and sweaty for my following classes. (yuck). And lastly, I heard the professor that is teaching my drawing class is really difficult and that she likes to gives an unbelievable amount of work. uh oh. 

No comments: