Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009

Only a half an hour left until new years day is over and 2009 will have officially started (or at least in my mind). I feel like i should kick off the new year with some resolutions. I haven't really had the time to stop and think about anything. Ever since the day after christmas,  i have been going from one event to another. Before the hustle and bustle of the holidays, i had a few resolutions in mind but now I'm not sure if thats exactly what i want. I feel kinda silly and overdramatic about the whole resolution thing this year but i think i want to make some sort of promise and actually try my best to keep it for the whole year. I don't think i have ever kept my resolutions in the past. Actually, i don't even remember the last time i made a resolution. yikes

This year I will promise:
1. to keep all the promises i make
2. to look forward more than i look back
3. to (try to) learn how to forgive with a humble heart
4. to (try to) remember to be the "salt" and "light" of the earth
5. to be healthier by exercising regularly and drinking water (-_-!)




No comments: