Friday, March 6, 2009

strangely happy :)



Despite the fact that i had a huge project due this week, this week actually went by pretty fast! i wonder if it's cause i kept myself busy.. who knows. This week has also been (dare i say) A PRETTY GOOD WEEK!! ....i know right! whaaaaat? I really don't understand it.. but THANK THE LORD! i do feel like there is a catch to my happiness though O.o because honestly this is the FIRST good week that i have had all semester (6 weeks so far). In fact, today i even found the most comfortable pair of moccasins ever! wait there's more.. they were on sale!! i SAVED $32 :D I also found a pretty pair of earrings and nice shorts. Although i went on a mini shopping spree, i still have money!! Which is SUPER RARE for me cause I usually have $10-zero dollars on me by Friday :P I really hope there is no catch to this week of goodness.. Of course there was more to it than shopping today but i don't want to bore you with details. Now that i think about it, it's kind of sad how i am not used to feeling happy anymore -.- shhh dont tell anyone but.. i've been in such a good mood lately that i feel motivated to work on my art homework E A R L Y O.O

No comments: