Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DILEMMA!

Just when i thought i had my summer all planned out, i find myself in a difficult position! Basically, i am expected to make a decision that'll completely determine how my whole summer is spent. GAH! What am i going to do?! I need to give a definite answer by tomorrow afternoon D:

Option A:
- Go on a very needed vacation, or shall i say, escape from life for 2 weeks and go to Japan and Taiwan!
- Miss out on the end of the year banquet in May D:
- Go back to Pilot for internship/work and earn some money during the rest of my summer.

Option B:
- Don't go to Japan/Taiwan and Don't work :(
- Attend the Banquet in May
- Possibly take intercession (a summer school session that lasts for 3 weeks which starts right after finals and ends sometime around when the UC's get out of school)
- MAYBE go on summer missions to China

No comments: