Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Please Think Twice

Lately i've been noticing that there is a whole lot of misconception going on. It's really beginning to frustrate me how people only get to see one side of things. I guess it isn't entirely their fault, after all they're not choosing what they see. Which brings up the question, if this is what they see all the time, shouldn't their opinions/ideas about it be true? hmm.. actually, not entirely so. They see what they see ("it is what it is") but they fail to notice the other side of the story. The side that is masked under the entertainment of what's in front of them. It aggravates me so much knowing that you cant really do anything about it because you're basically being cornered into a stereotype. Have you ever wondered HOW things came to be the way they are? Think about it. I mean, seriously if you don't light a match, it wont set on fire on it's own right?! There has to be a CAUSE for an EFFECT! So how can you look at something and judge it by what you see all the time without taking into consideration on what happens when you AREN'T looking. COME ON GUYS! I feel like if this keeps happening I'm going to end up blowing up on someone and just furthering their misconception.

1 comment:

Marina Liu said...

This reminds me of Plato's Cave. You should look it up.