Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Procrastination + Ditching = Failure

BLAH! i had two midterms today and i only had time to prepare for one. I spent last night/early this morning doing the study guide for geography and surprisingly it helped a lot (maybe because this time i actually put some effort into it) on the down side.. i had absolutely no time to study for political science. I wasn't too worried about it though because ironically i'm doing pretty well in that class! Geography on the other hand.. egh i haven't attended class since the last exam we took so you can imagine how well i'm doing in that class :) BUT! i think i did a lot better on my geography today. Hopefully that'll boost my grade up.. As for my drawing class, i'm glad that our project isn't due until the 20th. I feel like i can breathe for once. I'm pretty sure i've mentioned this before but we're doing a charcoal still life right now. It's my first time working with charcoal and i realized that i really enjoy working with charcoal despite how messy it can get -.-

----

Have you ever noticed how PRETTY Katy Perry is?
She has the cutest style too!



No comments: