Friday, April 3, 2009

KooKoo for cooking


So... how the heck did Friday come so quickly..? "But it's a monday!" i disappointed myself like 3 times last night. Time seems to go faster as the older you get. I remember in elementary school spring break felt like two weeks and now.. spring break feels like another weekend -.- I can't exactly complain though. I had a pretty eventful week. Anyways, this post wasn't supposed to be about spring break. Like my political science professor always says, "i have digressed."
---
One thing i like about being home is having access to a kitchen! It stinks being limited to only a microwave and a dinky fridge that can't even fit ice cream in the freezer.. I like having the OPTION of cooking. For the past two days i've been making myself breakfast. I realized that my idea of a perfect breakfast consists of one slice of toast with a slice of melted Tilamook cheddar cheese, topped with an over easy egg and a cold cup of juice on the side. YUM :) it can't get any better than that.

No comments: