Saturday, May 23, 2009

Vamoose


Today, technically in the wee hours of tomorrow morning, i will be leaving to go to Japan! I will be staying in Japan for one week and Taiwan for one week which brings me back Friday night, June 5th. I wish i could stay longer.. two weeks seems too short! Oh well, i'm just glad i even get to go. Earlier in the semester i told my mom i wanted to get out of the country this summer. Everything was planned kind of on a whim (which is probably why i'm only going to be gone for 2 weeks). I'm not exactly sure what i'm going to be doing over there. I haven't even started to pack! GAH! All i know is that my flight is at 1:15AM. I should start packing -.- Farewell cruel world! I finally get to escape..


2 comments:

Eddie Zhao said...

how do you always find these cool pictures that go well with what your blog talks about? I like it

JESSICA said...

i have alot of images that i save on my laptop. Some are found some i've made/taken.. anyways i just choose whatever fits i guess