Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



It's so nice to finally have a break from the chaos of school. Although, i do wish i didn't have so many art projects due on monday :(  I can't believe the holidays are here again.. It's kinda scary how fast time goes by now. I mean, how is it that there are only 3 more weeks of school left?! I always tend to get all contemplative during the winter. There's just something about the holidays and the end of another year that (depending on that year) can make me feel really happy or sad.. but anyways, i'll save that for a December entry. It is the November and today is Thanksgiving. I wonder if people actually think about what they're thankful for anymore or if they just think about the crazy sales going on.. As for me, i have the usual list of things that i am thankful for like family, a home to come back to, blahhh the usual.. but i think this year what i am really thankful for are all the carefree moments i had this year. The moments where i felt like everything was right and i was truly happy, you know? All the laughter, smiles, and good times that i shared. (how cheesy..) okay im gonna end this before i am tempted to delete this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Black Friday Sales Search