Monday, December 1, 2008

EVERYTHING is just so "beautiful" in this one



Michelle and I helped out at a wedding at the Huntington Beach Hyatt on Saturday. I never knew how nice the Hyatt was! It felt like every room and corner there was beautiful! Setting up in the beginning was pretty hectic because it felt like we were running late and we weren't exactly sure what we were doing =X. Luckily though, everything turned out great. The flowers and decorations were pink and brown themed. I  l o v e d  the flowers. Weddings are so fun. They're beautiful and filled with happy people. It was kind of cool seeing everything come together in the behind the scenes perspective..

btw. there was a beautiful sunset that night

----------------------------------

I finally got a gym membership at 24 this weekend! Im going to be very disappointed in myself if i don't go consistently (-_-!). Lets go exercise!!

No comments: