Friday, December 19, 2008

OH EM GEEEEE


Guess who is finally on break!!!
------> ME

I had my last final this morning! i spent a long time on that painting (-_-!) it actually turned out completely different from what i had originally planned.. but i think it was for the better. I even incorporated myself into it! haha but... somehow i came out with the face of a white girl. fail. I can't believe I'm finally on break! No more tests?? No more art projects?? whaaaat?! This is seriously the first weekend that i have free from the stresses of meeting project deadlines since the summer.. I have so many things i want to do! I bought a bunch of cookie/cupcake stuff so I'm definitely going to be doing some baking. I also want to take some trips back to LA. I miss freshman year when we actually had the time to go pretty frequently :(  I should make a list of places i want to go and things i want to do before this break is over!

LETS PLAY! :)


No comments: