Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Down, Two More to Go



Today i finished the two more "difficult" finals that i have.
(the serious ones like journalism and psychology)
now the only two finals i have left are my artsy fartsy ones!
I have my art lecture final tomorrow at 5pm
and my final art project critique on friday at 9am
after that I'm  D O N E !!
I would so much rather stress over art projects 
than study useless information that I'm not even interested in..
contrary to my last entry,
i was reminded of how cute some people are.
like last week some guy put fake noses and taped long stem roses 
on some of the stop signs around campus.
get it?? "stop and smell the roses"
and today i saw a guy sitting at the entrance near the student union
with a big sign that said "relax"
and he sat there and sang and played guitar.
it's refreshing to see people like that around.
and i was also reminded that some people do care.
and that people can be nice.
thank you.
to everyone who made me happy today :)


No comments: