Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to School

I almost forgot how nice the weather is over here in Long beach. I love how sunny and clear it has been. It's actually pretty chilly though despite how bright and sunny it is outside.. i guess that's just how winter is in california. lol As of today, i have officially attended all my classes at least once. I was pretty nervous coming back to school because i decided to attempt taking 16 units instead of my usual 12. So far everything has been pretty much been a blur. I feel like there are so many things that i need to do and know. (honestly i don't feel prepared for this semester at all) I really should read over each syllabus for all my classes so maybe i'll know what i'm doing and what i should expect. One good thing about this semester is that since my schedule starts at 11:00AM each day, i sorta get to sleep in each morning :)  The bad thing is that most of my classes are at the opposite ends of the campus.. ESPECIALLY my morning classes which means there will be lots of power walking for me :( 



No comments: