Saturday, January 24, 2009

Farewell Winter Break

I cant believe it is towards the end of January already. I could've sworn we just celebrated the new year o.O -sigh- unfortunately school starts on monday. Part of me KIND OF wants to go back.. but then i remember all the projects and sleep deprivation that comes with classes.. booo.. it's Saturday night which means i'm going back to LB tomorrow. I haven't started packing yet. I've been waiting till the last minute to do it cause packing = the OFFICIAL END OF BREAK. I feel like i have so much stuff to take back but i think it's mostly clothes and snacks haha. I really hope there isn't a family of spiders waiting for us back in the dorms. Michelle and i agreed that the first thing we're going to do when we get back is bug proof our window again! Anyways, i should get packing..  goodbye LaLa Land :(


No comments: