Thursday, January 8, 2009

I love Winter Break

so far i have..
- had a day to myself
- re-dyed my hair
- ate at Wako
- baked cookies
- went to the gym as much as possible

so I think I'm doing pretty good, 
as far as the whole winter break to do list is going :)
I'm so scared that the break will just fly by quickly
so I'm trying not to wake up that late
and I always make sure I'm getting the most out of my days haha
anyways, i should stop rubbing it in..
for those of you who have already started school

on a different note,
ever since sunday, i've been scared to go to sleep
i know how stupid that sounds but seriously..
ever since michelle told me her freaky spiritual stories
i've been having these weird pictures in my mind
of some freaky man or some ghastly looking girl 
hovering over me..
sleeping = the chance of having nightmares with them in it.
sleeping = the chance of having another one of those freaky scissor locks. 
GAH! this is why i try to stay away from horror films and scary crap.
It seriously never leaves my brain.
I mean I even still get scared by the random clips from Sixth Sense
that i watched like WAY BACK WHEN when it first came out.
bleh.. i just need to try to occupy my mind with something else..


No comments: