Thursday, January 22, 2009

Voluntary Alarm Clocks


Since last week, i've been oh so lucky to have been living in (what i think is) the telemarketers' favorite household. In fact, i think both my house and cell phone numbers are just such a delight to dial because not only do i get a plethora of house calls from telemarketers, but i also receive a cornucopia of calls on my cell phone from wrong numbers. What i think is most amazing though, is how i receive all these phone calls so consistently early on weekday mornings. Usually they call somewhere around 8AM or 9AM. I don't know why, they never call on weekends or past 10:30AM. I guess they just feel like volunteering to be my personal alarm clocks. I mean, either dialing my phone numbers just tickles their fancy or they must know that nothing wakes me up more effectively than my house phone ringtone. 

If you are reading this,
and you feel that you have the same love for phone numbers..
OR if you are feeling like you just need someone to bother someone
bright and early in the morning..
please, feel free to dial these happy numbers. 
716.656.6677
469.201.4312
866.315.8139

No comments: