Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FYL


Since when did the phrase "F*** My Life" get so popular..? I remember hearing it from Eddie and Matt last year. Actually Matt just just likes to say "well, F*** Me" lol but i guess that's along the same lines.. Where did it even come from?! Did i miss a revolutionary line in a movie or something? and how the heck did it get so popular?! Can you believe that there is actually a whole WEBSITE dedicated to that now? I'm sure you guys have all been on it at least once, you know, www.fmylife.com Some of them are actually pretty messed up -.-! i wonder if they're even all true. Here are some of my favorites..

"Today I was volunteering at a nursing home and i was calling bingo numbers. One woman stood up and started making weird noises, I assumed she had won so i started clapping. She then fell on the floor and died from a heart attack. I essentially applauded her death. FML"

"Today i was sitting on the bench with this cute guy. Suddenly he says "i know we don't know each other very well but would you like to have dinner with me on saturday?" I turned to him with a goofy smile and exclaimed "ID LOVE TO!" He gives me a weird look, turns his head and points to his bluetooth. FML"

"Today I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthday wrong. Then I picked up the birth certificate that i had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday wrong for 16 years. FML"

No comments: