Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello Spring Break, i've been waiting for you.

FUH-INALLY! Although i wish our measly one week break was longer i'm still glad its here! After break there will only be 7 more weeks of school (including finals) Yipeee! Over break i plan to..

1. Get a haircut
2. Get new glasses
3. Go to big bear
4. Plan a trip for summer vacation

hmm, i could've sworn there was more stuff to do but oh well.
I really really really want to go out of the states this summer.
The more i think about it, the more i want to go.
I want to go to Japan or Taiwan or BOTH.
I think i would only want to go back to Japan if it's NOT with a large group of people.
I just wanna go explore on my own for once!

Okay I'm getting a little ahead of myself.
first things first..
SURVIVE THE REST OF THE SEMESTER!


No comments: