Thursday, May 21, 2009

H e l l o S u m m e r :)


i have officially survived sophomore year! Actually, i should wait for my grades to be processed before i proclaim anything like that.. Sophomore year has completely kicked my butt. I have never slacked off in school this much before -.- In a final attempt to raise my grades, i have been studying my butt off this entire week. I really hope i pass my political science class (i knew i should have taken better notes in that class). Anyways, there's no use in remorse at this point. All i can do is pray that my GPA doesn't suffer too much from my lack of effort this semester. I am determined to get myself back on track in the fall. On a brighter note, i haven't felt this free since January. I feel like i can finally breathe! Now all i have to worry about is packing up all my stuff to move out of the dorms. I don't even know where to start..

No comments: