Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Keep Swimming

I'm pretty sure many of you have heard the saying "time stops for no one.." As i find myself in the midst of finals week, i find that notion oddly comforting. I know that phrase is usually used in a negative light but as of right now it only brings me pure hope. It's comforting to know that this week will eventually be over, whether i complete my finals or not. -sigh- Have you ever thought about what other people were doing while you were stressing over something? I do all the time. Whenever i'm working my butt off trying to meet a deadline for one of my art projects, i always think about all the people who are just chillin' in front of the television or having fun with friends while i'm slaving away and it makes me feel a little better. That probably sounded really weird and creepy... i'm not sure why that reassures me that everything will eventually be okay.. Why do i find happiness in the strangest things? Anyways, life goes on..

On a less disturbing note,
i managed to finish both of my final drawings today!
YUP, that's right.. i finished my Art final TWO DAYS EARLY :D
HOOORAAYYYY! i feel like a big weight has been lifted from my shoulders!
Now, all i have to do is study for two more finals and then im d o n e
Seriously, studying seems like NOTHING compared to completing an art project


No comments: