Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why Can't There Be 30 Hours in Each Day?

I feel like i have absolutely NO time to do anything i want to do. I can't believe it is Sunday already. Seriously, where does the time go? I had a full day on Saturday from 9AM till NOW ( 2:40AM) i haven't even showered yet! Infact, i feel like i haven't even had the chance to just sit and chilllll outtt GAH! the worst part is, even though i had a full day i haven't had the chance to do ANYTHING on either of my to do lists! It's so frustrating because i have a whole list of things i WANT to do and NEED to do in my head and it looks as if i have NO TIME for anything that i want to do. All the stuff i did today was sadly, "obligation based".. although it shouldn't have been -.- i can't wait for this semester to be over so i can just completely throw my stresses of projects and grades out the window. At the same timeeeee there are so many things i feel like i want to do before May 22 (which is our last day of school) afterall, IM FLEEING THE COUNTRY THE NEXT DAY! I have a feeling this "last week of instruction" isn't going to be as easy as i was hoping for it to be..

Things i NEED to do before May 23rd:
- my in class drawing
- my final graphite drawing project
- come up with sketches for the iphone game
- write a testimony
- go through my closet for unwanted clothing to give to Bobbie and Emily
- catch up on a billion sketch book assignments that i've procrastinated on
- Pack up all my stuff to move out of the dorms
- Pack again to go Japan
- STUDYSTUDYSTUDY for finals

Things i WANT to do before May 23rd:
- hang out with a few individuals
- go to gethsemane at least 1 more time
- finish the book 90 minutes in heaven
- trim my bangs
- go shopping (just so i can take a breather)
- start VBS decorations
- come up with sketches for iphone game
- photo safari


No comments: