Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things that i <3 at the moment


1.) Poppies
there are so many pretty yellow, orange, and pink poppies around campus


2.) AMTV
it provides me with a random shuffle of music as i play "Draw My Thing"


3.) Hot Cheetos YUM!


4.) "Draw My Thing"
it has taken over my sleeping time

5.) Deli News Pizza in Long Beach
it's a cute family owned place that has medium pizzas for $4.99 with the best pizza dough everrrr!

6.) my AE flip flops

7.) 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper
i bought this during the book sale on campus
it's pretty interesting, not to mention a super easy read

8.) AMP Radio
a great alternative to KIIS we like to overplay songs FM

9.) Anthropologie
We made a trip to fashion island on monday and i was reminded why i try to stay out of that store!.. everything is so cute and EXPENSIVE :(

10.) My 3B pencil
it's hard enough to not make me feel like I'm shading, and soft enough to erase without leaving dents in my paper

No comments: