Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chillin' like a Villian


Wow, it's been a whole week since i've written in here. I guess this week flew by pretty fast. It's kinda strange how i still feel productive even though i am jobless and not taking any classes. (oh yes if you did not know already, i wasn't able to add into any classes at Mt. Sac T_T) I am the ultimate summer bum and it feels so goooooood :) haha I do feel extremely guilty though because i'm not used to being free.. infact i always think im going to enter a stage of suffering soon just because i've been having it easy :P So what have i been doing lately you might ask? Hanging out with my friendsies, cleaning out my room, watching movies, working on the iphone game graphics, going to the gym occasionally, being my cousin's chauffeur, spending time with family, enjoying the house to myself, etc. It feels really nice not having a weekly set schedule. -sigh- if only life was always like this.. I better enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: