Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Progress

I'm not sure if i've mentioned my "side job" here before so incase i didn't.. Basically a game programer asked me if i was interested in making the graphics for an iphone game he had in mind. I told him i was interested so we started collaborating a round a month ago. The thing is... I actually wasn't really interested in the type of game he was making which was kind of like a "whack-a-mole" type of thing but with a hamster character instead. I was extremely unmotivated to work on it (cause i wasn't too thrilled about the game concept) which led to procrastination at it's worst =X So yesterday i emailed him and attached a few of my sketches in attempt to pitch a different game idea to him and it turns out.... he liked it! :) So now we are back to square one but this time i am much more excited to work on it! I can't exactly tell you the concept yet but i'll probably write about it in an entry sooner or later. Hopefully this all works out!

Side Note:
i've been wanting to make friendship bracelets since December and we finally got to make them today! Each of us chose a packet of charms and then we traded with each other so that our bracelets would all look different but they would all be similar. I chose this packet of key charms, michelle chose stars, and jennifer chose heart lockets. I really hope they're durable haha



No comments: