Saturday, June 13, 2009

'Hate' Is Such A Strong Word But 'Dislike' Sounds Too Prissy


I hate it when people are transparent.
I take that back.
I hate it when i can see what people are really thinking.
Wait, that's basically the same thing..
I hate it when people say what they don't mean.
ah, there we go..
I hate it when people do things just for the attention or reaction they're hoping for.
but then again, we all subconsciously do that from time to time.. It's so annoying though when you're on the other side of it!
I hate it when people victimize themselves.
There really is no point in feeling sorry for yourself or trying to make others feel sorry for you. It happened. It sucked. You learn. You move on forward.
I hate it when people float around in the river of denial and refuse to admit.
People are not as dumb as they sometimes appear to be.
I really hate that this post is so cynical.
I should really stop sleeping so late.


Our minds can be so deceiving..

No comments: