Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home

It feels good to be back. Don't get me wrong, i loved my two week getaway but it feels nice to be back in california with the things i'm familiar with. I came back home to find new furniture! It turns out my mother went to an art/furniture auction. She bought a vanity with a matching chair, a cabinet thingy (i'm not quite sure what it's called) with a matching stool, and three cute, fat frogs for the patio. Apparently she wants to redecorate the house and rearrange some of the furniture. I was hoping she wouldn't say anything about my room but surprise, surprise.. she did -.- she expects me to clean it out this week to get rid of things i don't want anymore which i guess will be good for me and my closet sized room. Maybe i can clean out my room and convince my mom to buy a pretty vanity for me too haha

did i mention that i have the biggest/ugliest bug bite on my elbow? D:
it grosses me out when i feel it over my clothes or see it protruding from my arm
i thought i came out of taiwan victorious with ZERO mosquito bites
but i guess some jerk bit me on the last day T_T


No comments: