Tuesday, February 10, 2009

YAWWWWN

i am so freakin tired and i have no idea why..
i went to sleep at 2 or 3AM and woke up at 10:00AM
so it's not really much different from any other day.
i feel like if i closed my eyes for a minute i would just knock out -.-
besides my unusual sleepiness..
today we sort of learned the basics to kick boxing in cardio class
now i know that i will never be a good fighter :(
i kept pointing my feet instead of flexing them when we did kicks..
and i always forget to "protect my face"
and i have a big feeling that i'm not even doing the punching right.

..ZzzZzZzz..

I've been getting really emotional lately
which probably means im PMSing..
PMSing for me =
too much thinking
random surges of fury
states of sadness and sulking
and lots and lots of eating
i feel like a bottomless pit.
we made a trip to Downtown LA last night
and had some delicousss korean BBQ
and even though we ate SO MUCH MEAT
i felt like i ate nothing  ._.
i didn't feel disgustingly full until later in the night.



1 comment:

John said...

Awwww...I didn't know you had a blog!
But Korean BBQ sounds super good right now!!! Hope things get better cause it's your BDAY!!
Happy Birthday!!