Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Nights

I've always loved sunsets. Have you ever noticed how pretty sunsets are during the summer? I love it when the sky is a gradient from blue to orange. It's kind of sad to think that the intense orange comes from pollution in the air but how can you deny that it's beautiful? It's so nice to be outside at night during this time of the year. I love how i can be outside without feeling like i'm going to freeze to death in the darkness :P If only i could find a perfect spot to see the skyline as the sun goes down.. I feel like the only time i get a good glimpse of the sunset is when i'm driving down the freeway where there aren't any huge buildings blocking my view -.-



1 comment:

Streets2480 said...

That's a nice view.Checkout my site @ realswagexclusive.blogspot.com